(You must agree to these terms in order to submit your film.)
1) Short films: maximum 30 minutes. Feature films: 61minutes and more. There is also Featurette category (31-60 minutes).
2) One film can be entered in multiple categories. Is necessary to pay the entry fee for each category.
3) All foreign films must be subtitled in English.
4) We download your movie to show in live screening; we don’t share your movie. If you do not want your movie is showed you can send us an email. Only our judges will see your movie.
5) The “best of the year” will receive the trophy. The winner (to get the prize) must contact us within 15 days after the notification. The annual winners get the trophy only if they attend the annual event. However, all the annual winners will receive the PDF certificates.
6) All the winners will receive our official certificate (PDF format).
7) Entry fees are non-refundable.
8) We prefer movie with trailer (so we can share it with the poster on our web page) but is not necessary to enter into the festival
9) The decision of jury members will be final and accepted by all no inquiries or arguments will be entertained. The organizers reserve the right not to award any or all of the prizes.
10)The applicant agrees to have read and accepted the rules & regulations for participation in the New Vision International Film Festival.
The applicant confirms that he/she has the requisite authority or has obtained the requisite authority from the producer/right holder to enter this film in the New Vision International Film Festival. Furthermore applicant declares to possess all rights to screen your movie.
Under NO circumstance, the authorities of New Vision International Film Festival will not entertain or be answerable to anyone else apart from the applicant.
11) All submissions in personal categories (like “best actor” or “best director”) need the name of the person you are registering to the category. You can send us with the cover letter. The name must match with the real person who covers the role.
12) Submitting the movie the applicant accepts we can share trailer, pictures and posters of the movie with our social page, website, and other media. If the applicant doesn’t want, have to send us an email (with contact form can find on www.newvisioniff.com).
13) In the end of the month we notify if the movie is selected or not selected; at 4th of the next month we send a notification to the winners and we share the winner’s list on our Web Site. We don’t share the monthly selected movie but only the winners.
14) We can withdraw at any time the selection or the award if these rules are not respected.
15) We don’t answer questions about the selection. Our judges are free to decide if a movie is worthy to be selected or not.